favourite none designer shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My last 5 shoe purchases have been from Zara, I always seem to buy a pair on every visit, they fit so well, very comfortable and are on the whole quite sexy, luckily I am only home in the UK every 6-8 weeks otherwise I would be skint!

2. I have a pair of wedges from Target that I just adore. They are super comfy, cute, and only $15. Sometimes cheap shoes don't always mean bad quality!

3. My favorite non-designer shoes would have to be pumps by Guess (Carrie style), slingbacks by Carlos Santana and mules by Charles David.

4. I love Ann Taylor Loft shoes. I have tons of pumps, wedges, and flats that I got for great prices. Some of the boots were over $100 but just as good quality as my Kors and Gucci boots.

5. I have a pair of leather (not so good quality though) mid-calf boots, which have a cowboy -inspired "belt" at the ankle... 100mm heel and they are soooo cumfy! I've been wearing them almost everyday for the last 2 years and now I bought pair of CLs so these boots could get the rest they deserve. Or then I just take them to a cobbler for fixing (the heel of the other shoe is in terrible condition since it stucked between something last time :crybaby: These are shoes I can trust into!

6. I love Camper shoes for a cheap and comfy yet funky style.

7. country road.. haha.. I buy almost every style which comes in black.. cheap thrills..

8. love repetto ballet flats!

9. I find that when I am running out the door I tend to grab my nime west... I have 4 inch heels from them that I can wear all day and the flats are cheap enough that when I wear a pair of shoes that hurt after a while I have them in several colors to just throw on!

10. Steve madden and nine west ballet flats are really comfy. I wear them on rainy days when I dont want to mess up my designer flats.

11. These flats that I got at this shoe store. I forgot the price but they were less then $50!!

Attached Files:

12. I like my Nine West black ankle boots. I have Chloe & Choo boots too, but the nine west are comfy, look stylish, and I don't care if I get snow or salt on them because I can buy another pair next winter (I also got them on clearance for $30 - yay!)

I also got a really nifty pair of yellow (fake) patent leather 4 inch heels by Nine West at the end of season sale that I can wear out and I don't care if they fall apart or someone spills on them (and my 4 yo son wanted me to buy them - yellow is his favorite color. He wanted me wear them out of the store. So I went shopping at the Dollar General in my 4 in heels, lol).

13. My favourite non designer shoes at the moment would have to be

these Tony Bianco swede flats
    [​IMG]

And these Witchery sandals

[​IMG]

14. Nine West, Aldo, BCBG.. etc

15. I have a pair of boots I bought on ebay a few years ago and I don't have a clue who makes them! I loved them and wore them a bunch though. I think they were like $20. And they fit me perfectly, which is rare for boots.