favourite none designer shoes

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
My last 5 shoe purchases have been from Zara, I always seem to buy a pair on every visit, they fit so well, very comfortable and are on the whole quite sexy, luckily I am only home in the UK every 6-8 weeks otherwise I would be skint!

I have a pair of leather (not so good quality though) mid-calf boots, which have a cowboy -inspired "belt" at the ankle... 100mm heel and they are soooo cumfy! I've been wearing them almost everyday for the last 2 years and now I bought pair of CLs so these boots could get the rest they deserve. Or then I just take them to a cobbler for fixing (the heel of the other shoe is in terrible condition since it stucked between something last time :crybaby: These are shoes I can trust into!

I find that when I am running out the door I tend to grab my nime west... I have 4 inch heels from them that I can wear all day and the flats are cheap enough that when I wear a pair of shoes that hurt after a while I have them in several colors to just throw on!

I like my Nine West black ankle boots. I have Chloe & Choo boots too, but the nine west are comfy, look stylish, and I don't care if I get snow or salt on them because I can buy another pair next winter (I also got them on clearance for $30 - yay!)

I also got a really nifty pair of yellow (fake) patent leather 4 inch heels by Nine West at the end of season sale that I can wear out and I don't care if they fall apart or someone spills on them (and my 4 yo son wanted me to buy them - yellow is his favorite color. He wanted me wear them out of the store. So I went shopping at the Dollar General in my 4 in heels, lol).

My favourite non designer shoes at the moment would have to be

these Tony Bianco swede flats
TonyBiancoflatsinblue3.jpg

And these Witchery sandals

Witcherymaximumgladiatorsandals1.jpg

I have a pair of boots I bought on ebay a few years ago and I don't have a clue who makes them! I loved them and wore them a bunch though. I think they were like $20. And they fit me perfectly, which is rare for boots.