Favourite lasting foundation? Mine always rubs off... :(

I use Shu Uemura foundations, I wear the Shu UV Underbase primer underneath. Best staying power I have yet to encounter. Any liquid MAC foundation I have tried has never lasted, but Studio Fix powder does! HTH!

I am currently using Laura Mercier's Mineral Foundation. I really love it. I had used Bare Minerals for about 4 years. This is much better, IMHO, and it doesn't give me the slight itching that Bare Minerals did.

skii foundation.
the most natural finish I've ever had. you can layer the coverage. This with nars pressed and loose powder, I'm set. And I wear white scrubs, so just the slightest touch would wipe off my foundation slick- not with this! Great during the winter when you have a stuffy nose, nothing comes off!

I recently tried the wet n wild photo focus foundation and not only it had great coverage, it last all day!
I was home and did my make up just to try the foundation, did some cooking (heat), spent time by the pool tanning (about 2 hours), run a few errands, had friends over for dinner, and by the end of the day my face looked a bit shinny (I did not powder or retouch throughout the day) but the foundation was pUT! I was amazed!

I recently tried the wet n wild photo focus foundation and not only it had great coverage, it last all day!
I was home and did my make up just to try the foundation, did some cooking (heat), spent time by the pool tanning (about 2 hours), run a few errands, had friends over for dinner, and by the end of the day my face looked a bit shinny (I did not powder or retouch throughout the day) but the foundation was pUT! I was amazed!

I've tried this as well as it lasts thru the day plus it's Cruelty-Free.

Other than your original foundation, I think you need to re-apply makeup halfway through your workday, followed by a little bit of powder. In all seriousness, I don't think any foundation can last a really long time amid natural oil and perspiration during the day.

Reactions: pmburk
My favorites for longwear are Revlon Colorstay liquid & Rimmel Lasting Finish (crazy cheap & a nice satin finish).

I also agree with a touch-up partway through the day. I keep pressed powder in my desk at work & touch up a couple times during the day, and my makeup always lasts.