Favourite flats?

I have two pairs of Tieks and LOVE them. I get tons of compliments on them. They also have great colors. I also love my chanel flats but actually feel like my Tieks are more versatile. Since they are less expensive I don't have the same level of worry about damaging them when I wear them!!! I have Tory Burch travel Reva flats and also love them but I still prefer the Tieks colors and also the fact that they are about $50 less!!!!!

I have two pairs of Tieks and LOVE them. I get tons of compliments on them. They also have great colors. I also love my chanel flats but actually feel like my Tieks are more versatile. Since they are less expensive I don't have the same level of worry about damaging them when I wear them!!! I have Tory Burch travel Reva flats and also love them but I still prefer the Tieks colors and also the fact that they are about $50 less!!!!!

I've always seen Tieks shoes online but would really like to try them in person before purchasing. Wonder if they sell them in store anyway. I also love my Sam Edelman flats and they have been very comfy too.

I just got the Tory Burch minnie travel ballet flats. They are way more comfortable thnt the reva. I also like that the logo is in a solid color to match the shoe. I have it in black, but am considering other colors as well.

I love my lanvin ballet flats in lambskin. Super soft. There's an inside cushion and hidden heel to elevate your step a little bit so it's no fully flat.
Gorg!

I once found a pair of Balenciaga flats at TJ for a great price, in my size...I definitely regret not getting them right there & then. The flats that got away...
Just a summary of what I really like and still want to have
What do you think of your Blochs? I've always considered buying a pair
I just got the Tory Burch minnie travel ballet flats. They are way more comfortable thnt the reva. I also like that the logo is in a solid color to match the shoe. I have it in black, but am considering other colors as well.
Those are my sister's fav, as well...she swears by them!

What do you think of your Blochs? I've always considered buying a pair
Well imho they are great...what am I saying. I :heart: them :woot:
It's a brand that's from the dance world, so they know how to make there stuff. They make pointe shoes and ballet shoes/slippers. And we all know where ballet flats are coming from. :biggrin:

I've the Fonteyn btw.

Love my Repettos! I definitely recommend them.
Yeah. I know them. But never tried them when I was in Paris. There's a possibility that I can buy them online or go to Paris. But the point is money and for right now it goes to Tieks. I wish I could buy every day a pair of shoes. But there are choices that we have to make in life. :shucks: