Favourite Clothing Designer?

I don't have one favorite....I am really into unique items, whatever the designer. Right now I am wearing a Soul Revival embroidered western shirt, a long Vince tank, A&G jeans, and the coolest brown platforms by a brand I had never heard of....Nebuloni. I guess I go for the piece as opposed to the designer. :smile:

There are designers whose clothing I really like as works of art,but which I can't wear because it doesn't suit my body. (5'2 and size 10 US on top,size 8 on bottom:blink: .)

The designers I love to wear are Martin Margiela,Chloe and See by Chloe,Marc by Marc Jacobs (have never been able to bring myself to fork out over 1000 euros per Marc Jacobs main line garment),Isabel Marant,Ann Demeulemeester,Dries van Noten and Rick Owens.

I suppose this is also governed by what I can lay my hands on...where I live there isn't a whole lot of shopping choice,and with my body I have to try on.

As long as I can achieve the looks I like and my clothes are of good quality,though,I don't mind which designer it comes from,and I mix and match them happily:biggrin: .

I love Marc by Marc jacobs and Marc jacobs(just to have a look!), see by chloe and chloe, Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno (especially the athe line which is the less expensive one!),miu miu (by prada), Paul & Joe (I know there are a lot)...