Favourite bag for weekend

Either the Bolide or the GP will be great weekend bags (I have and use both regularly)

For your purposes, the GP is more of a shopper (no shoulder strap) but you could use your Evie too if you needed to.

The Bolide can be totally casual (strap) but you always have the option of using on an occasion when you need a smarter bag too so is really versatile.

There are some older shoulder strap GPs. I just picked one up in a 30 myself. I can actually fit a GP36 on my shoulder unless I am wearing a heavy coat, but I don't think it's super handy for the weekend. Really depends on what you are doing though.

I’m recently torn between the Evelyne and GP, is the GP appropriate for everyday wear?

It depends on how stuff you tend to have with you. I use my GP36s for work a lot (under the radar and fit my laptop + a ton of other stuff). I don't generally need that much size on the weekend unless I will be out all day or want to take my camera with several lenses, water, makeup, etc. Once again, you may not be able to wear it on your shoulder, so that's something to consider too. A smaller GP is definitely not wearable on one's shoulder in my experience.

If you just have a wallet / sunglasses / phone / small items and want a practical bag, makes sense to get an Evelyne. It's not a design I am attracted to, but certainly seems easy to wear and looks good on so many people!

I have actually been thinking of getting a Halzan for weekend wear myself, but need to look into leather types and colors first...

In the spring/summer, I use a Silky City. Love it's light weight, and it doubles as a scarf print
since I rarely wear them in the heat!
Fall/Winter it's either my K28 or K32, or Evelyne pm

Reactions: AnnaE
Massai (original longer version, not the cut) for me. I have a Trim I that I use as a casual running around on the weekend bag too but tend to use the Massai more as it fits a lot more. Looking for a Bolide now as I think that would make a great casual bag as well.