Favourite Autumn / Fall bag?

Tarantino

My gorgeous Ginas
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
So I know many of us have received our autumn/fall orders now. Do you feel like you already have a favourite style/colour having received your orders (if you have ordered more than one style/colour)? Myself? I haven't placed an order yet... I'm pondering over the hug me, either in chocolate crash or chocolate matte.

OHH...I am SO TORN right now. I know I am going to order the HUG ME..it is just a matter of when. I thought the MMS was my favorite until Cilifene and pinkdiamond posted their HM photos. I am know DROOLING over the HM in the BLACK GLOSSY!

I know that Jackie said the MMS in Wine is a go...but I am holding off because I think I want the Black Glossy Hug ME first!

if i had to base my favorite fall 08 be solely on be's website, my fave would be the wtm full size in either purple or brown crash with silver hardware.

but after seeing fellow tpfer's new hms here in black glossy with shw, that's been a surprising close runner-up for me.

i can't wait to see everyone else's new purchases roll in! they're most helpful deciding which will be my next be.

So far, my favorite bag is still the one I pre-ordered - the WTM in Purple Crash, but I've not seen it IRL yet - it's on it's way and should get delivered tomorrow or Friday based on my past experience w/ Royal Mail!!

Well...I love the Hug Me style and I'm really happy with the purple but having said that I really think this colour will be gorgeous on other styles too. Then there's choc crash which I also think will be gorgeous and I simply know that WTM midi needs to be mine one day too - black crash or gold...hmmmm

I love the Hug Me, but to be fair I must wait and see the WTM before it's my final answer. My guess is I will probably end up with the Make Me Smile as well. I would like to see the Make Me Smile in the matte gray.