Favorites

1. I am feeling a bit gloomy with pre-hurricane weather on its way, so I was thinking maybe we could talk about our favorites.

Please share your one and only favorite Hermes color and skin. Notice I said one and only! Oh, and if you want to share a picture go right ahead.

I would really like to see what everyone loves after getting to know you all for a while.

2. Black crocodile porosus.

3. Blue Jean Clemence, of course! ;) :love:

4C8020FD-A189-3D08-03E3245CE238CB2B.jpg
  4. Ummm...at the moment it's Violette ostrich - seriously! That Kelly has me smitten! :love:

5. I can't choose just one!

6. Rouge Hermes Box. I do not yet have anything in this color leather but hopefully I will soon.

7. come on shoes my dear...YOU HAVE TOO!!!

8. mine is rouge vif chevre. can't get enough! :love:

9. ditto mnpurselover

10. Ok, I am a complete novice so this may change, but my #1 is the (I think) Gold (please correct me if i'm wrong about color name!) ostrich skin on the Kelly Victoria Beckham is carrying in the pic 4th from the left:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/stars-and-hermes-6830-6.html#post111693

I only hope I can own this beautiful bag one day. Right now it's not *quite* in my price range! :Push:

11. hrm, this is hard!

fuschia chevre

12. BRAISE CROCODILE!!! :love: :love: :love:

That is definitely my favorite and one day I hope to have a Kelly in this color and leather. :tender: Often when I go to the boutique I ask to look at this color/leather in the catalog.

13. Since LaVan took Braise Croc, I will go w/ Miel Croc, I've been dreaming about it ever since I saw Lucy's Miel Croc rigid kelly

14. Marron Fonce Chevre

15. Wait a minute...you didn't answer your own question!!! Come on....:P Only one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice