Favorite YouTube Makeup videos you subscribe to?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. You're welcome!

2. I have to agree Thatsheart is my Fav :heart:, julieg713 is also great with tutorials.

3. I am not sure if she has been mentioned, but I also love LaFemme5278. She is only 24 and comes across as so mature and put together. She's nail polish obsessed, so a lot of her videos focus on polishes.

4. a good one and very professional but she speaks Spanish makeupzone.net

5. My 2 faves have to be fashionista804 and loveblendnbeauty.:heart:

6. I don't know if she's been mentioned, but if you like to watch hauls and shopping them myhousewifelife is for you. She did a video on her purse collection too, which I am sure will be of interest to lots of people here. :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=263He1VjVwE&feature=plcp

7. ^ Thanks I'd love to check her out :smile:

8. You're welcome! I just warn you- she will make you want to shop! :lol:

9. pixiwoo, pixi2woo, amarixe, annejaffrey, cdiorme, checkinthemirror, dope2111, dulcecandy87, fashionista804, fiercefelinechic, fmheadtotoe, glamlifeguru, goldiestarling, gossmakeupartist, missjessicaharlow, kandeejohnson, lisaeldridgedotcom, lisasz09, lisalisad1, lovemelisamichelle, macbarbie07, makeupbytiffanyd, missjenfabulous, nguerriero19, iwanted2c1video.

10. You listed some great ones! My current faves are makeupbytiffanyd, myhousewifelife (I just like looking at her hauls), missglamorazzi, checkinthemirror, amarixe, michele1218, allthatglitters, pixi2woo, and fleurdeforce.

11. i haven't heard of myhousewifelife or michele1218, i am actually subscribed to the rest that you listed. I'm subscripted to 122 different beauty channels but did not want to list all of them. =]

12. makeupbyeman

13. Wow! You put me to shame! :lol: They are addictive though, aren't they? :smile:

14. Makeupneversleeps, RAEview, Crsytalis007...

I noticed I read my make up blogs than youtube reviews.

15. I recently stumbled across a few more: blushingpixie, legallybrunette214, tesschristine123, riannstar, and beautywithkendra.