Favorite White Bag?

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I've never really been a white bag fan, but lately I find myself kind of drawn to them, especially to Chloes in white.

Do you have a favorite white bag? Do you have a picture to post of it? If so, I'd love to see what you like! :yes:

White bags kind of scare me in terms of dirt so don't laugh that this isn't the "real thing" - although it's 1000% leather...I thought this was kind of cute....

Attachments

• white.besso.biker1.jpg
    white.besso.biker1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 67
  • BESSO WHITE MOTORCYCLE.jpg
    BESSO WHITE MOTORCYCLE.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 55
I buy cute, inexpensive white bags... generally from Target, Macys or Dillards. I usually get a little more "trendy" with my white bags...not too much, though.. I'm over 40 and don't want to look silly. I spend no more than $50...use it for the summer then either put it in the Goodwill bag or give it to my 8 y/o daughter.

I am also afraid of dirt and "yellowing" so, for me...not spending a lot of money on a white bag is the best solution!

I LOVE my white Balenciaga Twiggy ..... Here's a pic.

I also like this Jimmy Choo ....

You also can't go wrong with a beautiful white Chanel classic flap or shopping tote.

my favorite white bag is is my chanel jumbo flap. Although I just bought the hogan pleated media in white @ BG.

Attachments

• DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 40
I agree that the white Jimmy Choos are beautiful.

I love that Jimmy Choo too. But I want the black one. If I'm getting a Jimmy Choo, it's going to have to last a lifetime (or 3 months, whatever).

Here is my only white bag, it's actually ivory. You can see the color difference against the white dustbag. Jano by Anja Flint. I have owned it for nearly two months now, and have carried it for two days because I'm so afraid :nogood:

Attachments

• Anja 002.jpg
    Anja 002.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 52
  • Anja 003.jpg
    Anja 003.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 47
I'm not a big white bag fan....It's too easy for klutzy me to destroy. That being said, I love the shape of this off-white/beige combo:

NMV9869_mn.jpg