favorite type of jewelry?

Big, bold statement necklaces.
I do a lot with my hands; play guitar, sew and knit, make things - I often find that rings get in my way. Same thing with bracelets - they always hit the edge of the keyboard or desk when I'm typing.
I adore earrings - but I can't see them, and they tend to disappear in my hair, and I have a rather long neck which makes even some of the longer ones look tiny. Also, fumbling with tiny clasps where I can't see them.

Necklaces. Definitely necklaces. Longer ones, I can slip over my head. Shorter ones, I can adapt with easy to use clasps. Playful or precious - they are fun.

I don’t have favourites. Nowadays I only have three earrings in each ear (I used to have 14 or so per ear), I have my nose pierced, I wear chains or necklaces, I wear bracelets, rings and toe rings. I love them all.
Sometimes I wear plain gold, sometimes I wear diamonds, sometimes I wear gemstones. Depends on what outfit I’m wearing, and where I’m going.

It would be easier to say my least favourite - necklaces. I still like them but don’t wear them often, whereas I’m never without a pair of earrings, rings and bracelets. I can’t not wear earrings though as I feel naked without them, so perhaps those are my favourite!

Reactions: hhw
Rings 100% followed by necklaces. I do wear earrings every day but I never change them so it’s more of an afterthought. But I get a little sad if I forget to put on my rings or a necklace.

i’m just a little curious, but what’s your favorite type of jewelry (necklace, bracelet, ring, earrings)? and why?

Necklaces, hands down Because of the sense of endless customization. I'm especially into vintage right now, and I love playing with chains and charms. I can go from playful to badass to elegant depending on my selections.

Reactions: JenJBS
Definitely earrings. Followed by bracelets. I like the sparkle of earrings near my face, and I just wear one in each ear. I love how the different styles like hoops or drop earrings can change up your look. With bracelets, I prefer just one or two at the most, but my arms feel bare without them so I always like to wear a bracelet.

Reactions: JenJBS
I always liked rings the best. I don't wear them as much now, but I'm slowly trying to incorporate more jewelry into my daily looks. After rings, I like earrings, necklaces and bracelets.

Rings are my favorite because I can actually see and admire them on my finger. After rings, I would say necklaces because I feel naked without one. A necklace can truly make an outfit. I wear a lot of v-necks so a statement necklace is a must. I don’t mind bracelets and often wear them stacked but they take getting used to. Bangles are especially hard as they are always in the way. My ‘least’ favorite are earrings. My ears are sensitive so I can’t wear anything too big or too heavy and I have long dark hair so my earrings tend to get lost. Don’t get me wrong, I love earrings too and never leave home without a pair but, in order of preference, if I had to rank my ‘favorites’ they would be last.

Earrings! They’re the piece of jewelry I always notice first on others. I prefer studs and hoops.
My least favorite are rings. My knuckles are thin so I always have to wear rings that are tight and I get a bit of a “muffin top”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 125
Earrings and necklaces. I love bracelets (it's nice for me to be able to see what I'm wearing instead of just other people seeing it), but don't wear them often - I'm typing at a computer all day at work, and use a wrist rest to prevent carpel tunnel, and a bracelet just don't work well with that set up. I have fat, pudgy fingers, so rings are the best thing for me.

Reactions: limom