Favorite travel companion?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going home for 2 weeks to visit my family and I'm taking my LV Artsy Gm. It fits all my stuff plus more! I love it. Please excuse the slight mess. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467358601.649847.jpg

Mariapia and papertiger like this.
  2. mine seems to be my bottega veneta metallic gunmetal intrecciato cervo hobo
    [​IMG]

floodette and Mariapia like this.
  3. image.jpeg Please don't laugh, ladies.....My travel bag has to very lightweight....knowing it's going to carry around 3 to 4 kilos of stuff....:confused1::confused1:
    Reebok nylon sportsbag....is the one....

4. Pardon the work picture- only been on one big trip with this baby and it's my favorite already
    IMG_2997.JPG

Mariapia and papertiger like this.
  5. Balenciaga Velo - lightweight, holds a lot plus it can be casual or a little less casual. Versatility is important when traveling since we can bring along only a few bags.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467457419.505259.jpg

6. Great bag, msd!:heart::heart:

7. Thanks Mariapia!

8. A cross body bag and LP tote. Another bag/clutch may be required depending on destination but always a cross body and a tote.