Favorite Tiffany & CO piece!

this jazz ring is cute beyond belief! All the diamonds are tiny, and they go from tiny to big (just slightly).
19136841_FL_LRG.jpg

likeafeather77 said:
What is your favorite Tiffany & CO piece that you own(ed)/want to buy?

I actually have two favorite pieces - beaded necklace and a matching bracelet. The pictures are taken from www.tiffany.com. Ohhhhh, prices went up!

(I prefer the one with beads all the same size)

I bought the set a while ago and love it!

I wa looking at these pieces the other day on the website, I think the are really good looking!

ayla said:
I don't own anything from T & C yet.. but I've always wanted a big ole engagement ring from there ! I'd even just buy it for myself, who needs a boy to get down on his knees for one ! :biggrin:

engagement_tiffany_ring.jpg

Oh I definitly agree! I love this ring and would quite happily buy it myself for my engagement ring! Is that sad?!

my favorite pieces..I got the necklace part of my sweet 16 present,and I bought the earings & braclet myself..my favorite are the earings because bought them myself with my own money,and because they are adorable =D.. I get alot of compliments on them

Attachments

• tiffyay1.jpg
    tiffyay1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 84
  • tiffy2.jpg
    tiffy2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 89
  • tiffy3.jpg
    tiffy3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 82
My favorites are my pearl and dragonfly earrings, both gifts from my boyfriend. When we started dating I bought him Tiffany cufflinks for his birthday and ever since he's been shopping at Tiffany's for me.

I'm in love with the platinum dragonfly pendant, but I don't have it!:love:

Attachments

• dragonfly.jpg
    dragonfly.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 76
  • pearls.jpg
    pearls.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 80
  • dragonflyplat.jpg
    dragonflyplat.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 78
I don't have anything by Tiffany, but I love the Bone Cuff Bracelet in Silver designed by Elsa Peretti. I love this type of bracelets and I think it is really special :smile:

10659043_FL_LRG.jpg

i love tiffany silver pieces. they transfer nicely from day to evening. i don't like to bother changing jewelry daily and tiffany is best bc i can just wear the same one for weeks and always looks best for every occasion. i have tons but thats only bc i started when i was 12- like some people with lv so can't post it all here but here are my newest purchases:
i actually thought i was going to get the non-graduated one but then when i went to the store i decided on this one instead. it was a tough decision! interestingly, they look great worn together but i couldn't buy both :sad: