Favorite things to eat in the summer...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are yours? Yum. One of my favorite things is a tomato salad:

Fresh Juicy Red Tomatos
    Onions
    Basil
    Little Olive Oil on top
    Salt
    Pepper!

2. oohh fresh tomatoes--cannot wait!! I love stuffing them with sauteed garlic, onion, and mushroom mixed with sundried tomato feta cheese and some bread crumbs then topping with some italian cheese mix--throw them on the grill and they are to die for!
    Also I make fresh pesto with the basil and make grilled pesto pizza topped with tomatoes and any other fresh veggies I can find.
    Man... now I am daydreaming about summer and its supposed to snow here on sunday :crybaby:

3. its gonna be MANGOES! in this corner of the world! pakistani mangoes are undoubtidly the most amazing mangoes in the world!!! :tup:

.. and leaving the calorie count behind like every summer i will eat them with oh such joy! Cannot wait...:drool::drool::drool:

4. Mmm... mangoes are good. I also love strawberries and heirloom tomatoes!

5. Juicy watermelon with salt on it!

6. YUM! I forgot all about pesto!! We always plant tons of basil so that I can make it. I make mine with walnuts, parmesan and olive oil.
    I also love mint for mojitos!

7. Tomatoes!

8. WATERMELON. I can eat an entire giant melon in one sitting, I swear. LOVE it.

9. Me too!:tup: So refreshing!!

10. That tomato salad sounds yummy!
    I love strawberries, pineapple, and berries. Also, I like to eat popsicles and drink cold juice.

11. Watermelon and white peaches!

12. Soft shell crab!! Yum!

13. WATERMELON!! Anything grilled, tomatos, cucumber salad. Ice cream.

14. Cold chunks of cantaloupe....and smoothies---strawberry & banana ones.

15. Cherry tomatoes, pasta salad, popsicles, burgers...if you can find it at a bar-b-q, chances are I will love it!