Food Favorite things to eat in the summer...

Sep 14, 2007
What are yours? Yum. One of my favorite things is a tomato salad:

Fresh Juicy Red Tomatos
Onions
Basil
Little Olive Oil on top
Salt
Pepper!

sds661

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
oohh fresh tomatoes--cannot wait!! I love stuffing them with sauteed garlic, onion, and mushroom mixed with sundried tomato feta cheese and some bread crumbs then topping with some italian cheese mix--throw them on the grill and they are to die for!
Also I make fresh pesto with the basil and make grilled pesto pizza topped with tomatoes and any other fresh veggies I can find.
Man... now I am daydreaming about summer and its supposed to snow here on sunday :crybaby:

amnA-

Thank you God.
O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
right herE -
its gonna be MANGOES! in this corner of the world! pakistani mangoes are undoubtidly the most amazing mangoes in the world!!! :tup:

.. and leaving the calorie count behind like every summer i will eat them with oh such joy! Cannot wait...:drool::drool::drool:

Sep 14, 2007
YUM! I forgot all about pesto!! We always plant tons of basil so that I can make it. I make mine with walnuts, parmesan and olive oil.
I also love mint for mojitos!

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
That tomato salad sounds yummy!
I love strawberries, pineapple, and berries. Also, I like to eat popsicles and drink cold juice.

cfred

not humored
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cherry tomatoes, pasta salad, popsicles, burgers...if you can find it at a bar-b-q, chances are I will love it!