Favorite Things of the Moment?

Jimmy Choo clutch

Cent metallic clutch

$2,250.00

Gold foiled suede clutch with a diamante encrusted metal frame opening and black onyx embellishment. Jimmy Choo clutch has a pleating around opening, a concealed metallic fastening and a Jimmy Choo logo engraved into metal frame. Clutch is lined in camel satin.

spacer.gif

click to view
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Emilio Pucci ... this may be my holiday dress! (With the gold Jimmy Choo clutch....)

Jet embellished dress

$3,840.00

Fuchsia knee length silk chiffon dress with jet bead embellishment around shirred nec and a black satin belt. Emilio Pucci dress has a keyhole detail on the front with button fastenings, ruffle sleeves and ruffled godets at hem.

spacer.gif

click to view
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Roberto Cavalli cocktail ring

Serpent and stone ring

$475.00

Gold serpent style ring with large blue glass stone in center. Roberto Cavalli ring has a patterned serpent with a blue stone on head which is on top of the large multi-faceted stone in the center and meets underneath on back.

spacer.gif

click to view
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Maybe the Pucci dress, Jimmy Choo clutch and these Roberto Cavalli shoes ... but we'll have to see them in person first.

Velvet serpent sandals

$975.00

Black velvet open-toe sandals with gold serpents, approximately 100mm high. Roberto Cavalli sandals have thin straps on either side with the serpent design in the middle and a buckle fastening at ankle.

spacer.gif

click to view
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

My new belgian waffle maker
My new Roberto Coin necklace/earrings
My new gorgeous 10 month old grandkid
My new Gucci Zebra jackie'0
chilean seabass in wine/mushrooms/parsley sauce
curried scallops
red leather furniture

The Ruban d'Orange scent at L'Occitane.

985240.jpg

An invigorating experience that brings comfort and vitality. Includes: Eau de Toilette (3.4fl.oz), Sunny Shower Gel (8.4fl.oz), Soft Skin Body Milk (8.4fl.oz), and Free Pouch and Lip Gloss (0.5oz)

spacer01.gif

spacer01.gif
spacer01.gif
Delman Patent Leather Mary Janes
spacer01.gif

Delman This is the ultimate dancing shoe... with an edge. It looks wonderful with a feminine dress and it also goes "downtown" when worn with tights and a short, short, short skirt. The Mary Jane strap wraps across the instep, secured with a button on elasticized cord for comfort. Rounded toe, 3 3/4" heels. Runs true to size. In red hot red or black. Whole and half sizes 6-10.

- I saw the most beautiful turquoise, Venitian glass, silver, and wood necklace while out shopping today. I have the bracelet, and _god_ I want the necklace before someone else snaps it up. Yeep!

- Black nail polish.