Favorite Style??

Sep 8, 2010
Just a question for the ladies out there...what is your favorite style right now?? Lindsay? Isabelle? Juliette? I am especially interested in your thoughts in the bronze color....I have a Lindsay and Izzy on hold-they didn't have Juliette . Thoughts please!!

I LOVE the Isabelle. I don't have one but I think the Juliette is a pretty style too. Not a fan of Lindsay. I think it looks great on other people but when I pick it up, it just doesn't look 'right'. I don't think you can go wrong with either Isabelle or Juliette. I don't buy metallic because I've heard horror stories about rub spots. I will say though that the Juliette makes a stunning metallic bag. I think it's prettier than the metallic Isabelle, IMO. When I saw the metallic Isabelle at my outlet, many of them already had rubbed spots. I knew right then that it wasn't for me.

Just a question for the ladies out there...what is your favorite style right now?? Lindsay? Isabelle? Juliette? I am especially interested in your thoughts in the bronze color....I have a Lindsay and Izzy on hold-they didn't have Juliette . Thoughts please!!
I have a Lindsay and a Juliette. I really like my Juliette. The shape is so cute to me and it holds more than you would think. Mine is magenta. I would love to get bronze, but I'm just not convinced that the color will last long term. I guess I'm just a chicken. :blush: I think you will like the Lindsay if you are really wanting to go with a metallic. It's comfy to carry and a very popular style. Good luck w/ your decision!

I don't actually have any of these, but I do have a Sophia. Of the three, I think Juliette is the prettiest. If you would be using it mostly as a satchel, then I would get that one. For usefulness, I would pick the Isabelle because I like the strap and the outside pocket.

Of the current styles, it's Courtenay. I can see myself getting at least two or three more colors (I ordered chambray today).

All time, Sophia. I have 12.

I have a Lindsey and love her! Its such a nice comfy bag to use and I love the ourtside pocket. I like the Juliette too but I don't have one so cant comment on anything but her looks. Lol. I do not like the isabelle. Something about Issy just doesn't click with me. For some reason it looks like the isabelle is just a long linear sack of a bag with straps on top. I know I'm the odd one out but I just cant love the isabelle.
My all time favorite bag is probably the Sophia though. I actually broke my rule of no dupes and have 2 sophias.

I have a Lindsey and love her! Its such a nice comfy bag to use and I love the ourtside pocket. I like the Juliette too but I don't have one so cant comment on anything but her looks. Lol. I do not like the isabelle. Something about Issy just doesn't click with me. For some reason it looks like the isabelle is just a long linear sack of a bag with straps on top. I know I'm the odd one out but I just cant love the isabelle.
My all time favorite bag is probably the Sophia though. I actually broke my rule of no dupes and have 2 sophias.

Actually I agree with you. I think Isabelle is very plain looking.

This!! I don't have a Lindsey with the outside pocket because I'm not into the plain leather Madison, but I can't love Isabelle, she has no charm for me

I have the lindsey and isabelle. The lindsey is so versatile and chic. I carry prefer to carry it as a satchel. I recently picked up the issy in magenta and hummed and hawd over it for a week. Finally, a friend convinced me to keep it so I took the plunge, snipped the tags off, moved right in and immediately started using her. It is amazingly comfortable. I'm used to my shoulder bags slipping off but this stays put, is incredibly light and when I went shopping, I forgot I had her on my shoulder. I usually switch out bags daily but I have been using her non stop for the past week. Even though I just picked up the Laila in gray mint, I have no urge to move out of my isabelle just yet.

I think I'm the odd one out in that I do not like Juliette at all. I think it looks like a big boxy mess. It just doesn't do it for me. IMO.

I see I'm not the only one with no love for Isabelle. To me, she just looks like a big rectangle with straps. I will give her props for super soft leather and that blue color is amazing, but I tried one on in the store and it just looked like a big ole blah.

My favorite of these is Lindsay. However, I also like Juliette.

I know that Isabelle has found many fans on TPF, and many people love this style, but it's not for me. Some bag designs leave me completely uninterested, and this style is one of them (no matter the color).