Favorite Style CHLOE

without the slightest doubt i will have to say the Mini Saddle Chloe bags, as for colour, my all time favourite is the baby blue swede bag, but i pretty much love all the colours this bag came in and am wanting to have a complete collection with all colours and all different types of material including leather, swede and python :nuts:

My favourites chloe bags are paddington satchel and loaf paddy, I also love boxy shaped paddingtons (bowler.?) :biggrin:
I'm loving all the paddington colours but lets say my biggest favourites for now are craie, sable, blanc, taupe, creme f/w 06, chocolate, mousse and tan... it's too had to pick just one colour! :P

Sonja, you have the BEST loaf paddy!! Never ever let it go :yes:

My favourites chloe bags are paddington satchel and loaf paddy, I also love boxy shaped paddingtons (bowler.?) :biggrin:
I'm loving all the paddington colours but lets say my biggest favourites for now are craie, sable, blanc, taupe, creme f/w 06, chocolate, mousse and tan... it's too had to pick just one colour! :P

Sonja, you have the BEST loaf paddy!! Never ever let it go :yes:

Thanks hmwe :flowers: ...ok, If I'll ever get a dother I will save it to her, that's a promise :P And you'll do same with your blanc, right..? :angel:
Seriously you're blanc is loveliest blanc in the world, it has the yummiest leather! They had one blanc here in store but it wasn't anything like yours, your's just perfect :love: