Favorite Stone

1. What Is Your Favorite Stone?

For Me It Diamonds, Diamonds & More Diamonds....Next Choice Sapphire!

2. diamonds diamonds diamonds. after that there goes emerals ruby sapphire. but even though it is no stone i also love angelskin coral and pearsl (but only southsea)

3. Sapphires, particularly the finest, from Kashmir or Burma (Myanmar).

The Kashmir stones exhibit a deeply toned, ‘soft’, rich, velvety blue :love:; whereas the Burmese stones exhibit a slightly green tinted ultramarine.

My second choice would be rich, grass green Colombian emeralds. :yes:

4. miki moto pearls.

5. (1) canary diamonds
    (2) emeralds

6. Diamonds
    Alexandrite
    Tanzanite

7. Moonstones
    Tanzanite
    Aquamarine
    Can you tell I love blue??

8. I've done a lot of fun pieces with diamonds, though I really love working with multiple gemstones, especially in European style pieces. I made these Chandelier earrings with a combination of enameling, topaz, diamonds, and garnets
    [​IMG]
    And I also like working with just diamonds...I made these earrrings a couple years ago:
    [​IMG]

9. Japster, I LOVE the chandelier earings!

10. Diamonds. Diamonds. More diamonds. I love those diamond earrings!!!

11. diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, and pearls.

12. Diamonds and emeralds for me! And the bigger, the better please!

13. i am so boring...i ADORE diamonds. nothing has the sparkle of a diamond. and pearls. they go with everything and always look so polished. :smile:

i love colored gems but rarely wear them. i don't like my jewelry to clash with my clothes and i never remember to change my jewelry to go with my outfit. :smile: my favorites are sapphires (blue and pink), inclusion free emeralds, tanzinite, rubies, amethyst, aquamarine and garnet.

i am such a sparkle whore. :smile:

14. Print*Model ~ That Is The Best & So True!!!

Kat ~ I Love Canary, Too!

Japster ~ The Diamonds Earrings Are Exquisite!!!

....Everyone Has Such Beautiful Taste Here!!!!!!! :smile:

15. I'm not picky. I'll take whatever people are willing to give me. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice