Favorite SPEEDY Shaper?

Oh wow, all these speedy accessories. I was just looking for a pursket, this seems even better fitted for my purpose now. Now I need a new speedy, LOL!!!

:huh:o, I was looking at that last night but I ended up getting just the base from another seller. I like the "sag" on the sides (not really the sag since it's on the sides but I like how it falls in when I'm not carrying too much, sorry if I'm not making any sense) but anyway, those that bought it, please post pics and tell us how well it works! :balloon:

Thanks for the link...I just got one too!! I have the purseket but the top of the speedy sort of caves in around it. This one goes all the way to the top. Which should look much nicer when not being held. Again, thanks!!

Thanks for the link...I just got one too!! I have the purseket but the top of the speedy sort of caves in around it. This one goes all the way to the top. Which should look much nicer when not being held. Again, thanks!!

I have the larger purseket also, and I didn't like how the Speedy looked with the purseket just like you had mentioned. So, I just bought the Speedy bottom from jennycola on ebay.

I do however like using my purseket inside of my Neverfull MM and also in my Cabas Mezzo.