Best place to sell designer items?

Deppaholic

O.G.
Feb 28, 2013
I'm sure this is already on here somewhere, but time is limited. Which site should I sell my pre loved bags to? AFF, FashionPhile, Yoogi's Closet are the only three I have ever really dealt with. Is it better to sell outright, or wait until the bag sells? I'm just looking to unload a half a dozen handbags, and Ebay just isn't getting the views/hits it used to. I'm down to a few bags that I use most of the time, and ready to let go. I'm just putting some feelers out to see which place offers the most, best to deal with on the selling to them side. Thanks ladies! I really appreciate all your knowledge and expertise!

Think you should send pics to all three, see who gives you the best price
& then make your decision.

All the above mentioned are reliable & based upon condition, they pay fairly..

If you need the money right away that is one thing, if you are in a position to wait,
you may get a little bit more money if you consign.

Last edited:
Hi Depp, I sold two bags to Fashionphile last year & just took the cash offer. Obviously I might have made more consigning if they sold without getting discounted but I knew one of the two was likely to languish unsold for awhile - both were premium brands but 10+ yrs old & one was a dated style frequently avail preloved (yay for my it bag of the early 2000s) - and I thought the cash value was super fair. Time value of money!

It's definitely worth getting multiple quotes. Good luck! ❤️

I tried to submit my items for a quote on fashionphile but it keeps saying the four numbers you have to enter at the end are incorrect but they're not.. Very frustrating!
Anyone know how to contact them or has anyone else had the same problem?

Hi!

When similar/same questions are asked often people grow tired of offering advice. As you might imagine this is asked often here. Please always search first :tender:

Hi all - I've decided to let go of some of my bags that have been sitting in my closet. Nothing crazy - just some MBMJ and Tory Burch, all in used an great condition.

Do you have suggestions on what site would be the best to sell these items? eBay, poshmark, etc?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all - I've decided to let go of some of my bags that have been sitting in my closet. Nothing crazy - just some MBMJ and Tory Burch, all in used an great condition.

Do you have suggestions on what site would be the best to sell these items? eBay, poshmark, etc?

Thanks in advance!

Try them all & reach out to TheRealReal & perhaps BBOS ..

So many opinions as to where you will get the best price.. for sellers
not lovin Ebay try Tradesy

You can do an advanced search on Ebay if you have a similar bag to see
what the bag sold for & guide yourself accordingly

I have so many bags to sell and don't know where to start! I used to be active on ebay, bonanza, but there are so many new sites now I don't know where to go!

Based on ease of use, customer service, fees/costs to sell, what do you gals recommend?

I have so many bags to sell and don't know where to start! I used to be active on ebay, bonanza, but there are so many new sites now I don't know where to go!

Based on ease of use, customer service, fees/costs to sell, what do you gals recommend?
Try Mercari, I think you still can sell your stuff without any selling fees.