Favorite shoulder bag

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
I was hoping some of you would share which shoulder bag is your current favorite. I just recently sold my new Neverful MM in DE because I wanted a daily handbag and the nf is really more of a tote. I got it in May and carried it all Summer hoping it'd grow on me, but it never did. I have the Chanel Cerf tote and the Speedy 30 in DE, so I'm looking for a shoulder bag in either mono or DE. A few I'm looking at are the Sully and the Turenne. artsy was too much bag for me. It overwhelmed my frame and the bohemian vibe isn't really me either. I'm more if a structured, classic style. Thanks, in advance, for your input/ comments!

i've been carrying the mono totally mm a lot lately. i use it with the balloon mono charm. haven't wanted to change out of it but really should rotate to another bag. oh well, lol.

Would a Pallas MM work? That handbag does it all IMHO. I'm 5'6" and the length of the single shoulder strap is so perfect for me. And I love the outside pockets on each side of the handbag that run the length of the bag and automatically close with a magnetic closure.

The Noir is an all weather handbag (no vachetta handles) is wonderful. And all the colors available are lovely.

Good luck with your decision!

Thanks everyone! I'm getting some great feedback! I'm leaning toward pochette Metis since its on my wish list for a crossbody, and I don't own a crossbody currently. I like the Sully and the Delightful MM, which are both bigger than the pochette Metis. The Metis didn't look good on me when I tried it on in the store. My Speedy 30 is DE, so I think I want mono for this bag. I am replacing a neverful I sold, so I may go with pochette Metis, then get a bigger shoulder bag for Spring/ Summer. Too many excellent choices!