Favorite setting sprays?

Age range: twenties
Skin type: Oily-combinations
Make up regimen: foundation, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow/liner/mascara, setting powder, sometimes highlighter but not often.
Do you feel the setting spray prolongs your makeup wear? Yes I do think it prolongs how well my make up lasts and looks.
Do you feel like it makes your foundation look less 'flat'? Yes, definitely.

I use the Kat Von D one, its the first one I've tried and I love it. I makes my skin look glowy but not shiny or greasy which I was afraid it would. I want to try the Urban Decay All Nighter spray next.

I've been looking for a setting spray that actually works, yet is relatively affordable...tried everything from ELF [rubbish] to Maybelline [blah] and Urban Decay [effective but pricey]...

finally found my HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! And best part? It's available at Nordstrom and costs $7 for 4 FL OZ! The price is certainly right.

Mario Badescu 'Facial Spray with aloe, herbs, and rosewater'

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe-herbs-rosewater/2920703

Age range: 20s
Skin-type: oily-combo
Makeup: foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, highlighter, mascara
Does it make my makeup last: More than that, it prevents my oiliness all day LONG!!! This is the key for me...with other setting sprays, I'm always oily in several hours...without fail. With this product, I'm not oily at all!
Makes foundation look 'flat': no.

Plus, it has a really pleasant smell! 10/10 product

Skin Type: Combo
Makeup Regimen: Usually medium coverage, eyeliner/mascara, eyebrows, and lipstick, with occasional contour/highlight
I feel like setting sprays prolong my makeup and enhance it, depending on the setting spray. Three of my favorites are Mac Fix+, Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying Spray and Farmacy Hydrating Essence Mist. The last two I received generous sized samples of and are both great for their respective purposes.

I've been looking for a setting spray that actually works, yet is relatively affordable...tried everything from ELF [rubbish] to Maybelline [blah] and Urban Decay [effective but pricey]...

finally found my HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! And best part? It's available at Nordstrom and costs $7 for 4 FL OZ! The price is certainly right.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe-herbs-rosewater/2920703

Does it make my makeup last: More than that, it prevents my oiliness all day LONG!!! This is the key for me...with other setting sprays, I'm always oily in several hours...without fail. With this product, I'm not oily at all!

I love this stuff! I didn't know you could use it as a setting spray. I keep it in my purse as a mist because it smells good, haha

Just picked up the Mario badescu facial spray. I am looking forward to trying it out.