Favorite scarf?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
So today I was playing with all my scarves (not that I have that many....) and I realized that though I love most of them there are a few that are just not rocking my world like they used to.....:wtf: I wind up wearing the same ones over and over and these poor few just sit there in their boxes.... :sad:

I was wondering if you guys have a favorite scarf you tend to wear a lot.....and which one(s) are they?

K, I have to admit....sadly...it's the "Caleche Elastique" pochette in the blue color-way. I really think it's the color that's just not doing it for me! And I just bought this in Vegas!

I don't know, K. It's a little....drab. I LOVE the design but it's the color.....hmmmm, I wonder if I could exchange it in SF for a different pochette?

....I usually don't feel this way when i buy a scarf....I think it was the lack of colors to choose from so I just bought the one I thought I'd get the most use from....

impulse buying......join the club.....LOL!!!!! If I were you, I'd exchange it - you know with Hermes if you love it or not...and the silks are too pretty to not be in love!!!

How about a pochette of 'decoupages'?

My favorite is my Plumes silk mousseline scarf. It is a kind of dusty pink background and the feathers are shades of brown and pale oranges. It looks beautiful tied to my Kelly.