Favorite scarf?

1. So today I was playing with all my scarves (not that I have that many....) and I realized that though I love most of them there are a few that are just not rocking my world like they used to.....:wtf: I wind up wearing the same ones over and over and these poor few just sit there in their boxes.... :sad:

I was wondering if you guys have a favorite scarf you tend to wear a lot.....and which one(s) are they?

2. my chiffon cheval fleur

3. ohhhh - easy! RENCONTRE OCEANE, 2001, design ANNIE FAIVRE!!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

Het Shopmom, which ones aren't rocking your world anymore?

4. K, I have to admit....sadly...it's the "Caleche Elastique" pochette in the blue color-way. I really think it's the color that's just not doing it for me! And I just bought this in Vegas!

5. oh no! don't you just hate buyers remorse????? What is it about the colour? Too bright? It's a FAB Summer scarf........with white or denim....?

6. I don't know, K. It's a little....drab. I LOVE the design but it's the color.....hmmmm, I wonder if I could exchange it in SF for a different pochette?

....I usually don't feel this way when i buy a scarf....I think it was the lack of colors to choose from so I just bought the one I thought I'd get the most use from....

7. impulse buying......join the club.....LOL!!!!! If I were you, I'd exchange it - you know with Hermes if you love it or not...and the silks are too pretty to not be in love!!!

How about a pochette of 'decoupages'?

8. Brise de Charms

9. Cadre Noir with red border

10. hscarfbracelet 001.jpg

Aaah we need pics!!! I love my les triplets (sp?) scarf in lilac...

11. My favorite is the Toile d' Hermès mousseline shawl! :love: :love: :love:

Toile_de_Hermes_LaVan2.jpg Toile_de_Hermes_LaVan.jpg

12. My favourite at the moment is the 'Les Triples' pochette in blue.:yes:

13. My favorite is my Plumes silk mousseline scarf. It is a kind of dusty pink background and the feathers are shades of brown and pale oranges. It looks beautiful tied to my Kelly.

14. I can't name a single favorite--too many gorgeous designs to choose from! Some I wear frequently are

Les Jardins D'Armenie--pale pink colorway
    Early America--black/fuchsia/red/purple colorway
    www.hermes.com--black colorway

15. LaVan, I really love that shawl. I love the smaller silks in mousseline but I'm afraid of the GM's. You haven't snagged it, have you? It's gorgeous!!! I love toile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice