Favorite Scarf with Black Bag

Spoo

O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
One of my favorite threads on TPF is the "perfect match" bags and scarves. There seems to be no end to gorgeous combinations. Most of us have a classic black bag and I would love to hear or see your choice of the scarf you most reach for when you are out with your black bag.

Feel free to post more than one! I know for me there is the jeans and shirt scarf, the LBD scarf etc., and my choice varies by season too.

I wish everyone a Thanksgiving filled with love and gratitude!

Coordination between bag and scarf is preferable to the more usual bag/shoes combo. Even then, they don't have to match perfectly, just bring out the best in each other.

Although I don't own own any black H bags, my more expensive black bags usually have ghw.

My very best is:

La Femme aux Semelles de Vent 04

#3 of this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-clubhouse/ode-to-la-femme-aux-semelles-de-vent-582891.html

and in very close runners-up, either of my Quintessence

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1050260.jpg
    P1050260.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 923
Papertiger, those are stunning choices!, just gorgeous. I know la Femme has been a best seller and I am still kicking myself for not picking it up in Florence when I tried on the black/neutral colorway. I wonder if the rich colorway you have chosen is still available?, off to make that call!

Many thanks for your thoughts and pics!

I wear my black swift and ghw birkin with ors nomade black and gold I'm so technologically challenged I can't post but I love how they were made for each other.

Keep the ideas coming...I had a vintage Festival to go with my black Kelly (as in my avatar), but let it go, and am now on the hunt for a very colorful scarf with black in it and a contrast hem!

Last edited:
Thank You Chanel....I love your avatar pic. I have the Magic Kelly scarf in 3 colorways but I keep thinking I need the one in your pic too!

Thank you, BalLVLover :biggrin:! Magic Kelly was one of my favorite patterns for this season. I have two cws, the gris/orange and the purple/blue.
If you like purple, you should totally get the purple, it's really gorgeous :love:!

Thank you, BalLVLover :biggrin:! Magic Kelly was one of my favorite patterns for this season. I have two cws, the gris/orange and the purple/blue.
If you like purple, you should totally get the purple, it's really gorgeous :love:!

I'm trying to be a good girl......but I'm seriously thinking about gettting it.:graucho:

I'm trying to be a good girl......but I'm seriously thinking about gettting it.:graucho:

Go go go...you will love it :graucho:!
And I know what you mean about trying to be a good girl but trust me...that's not working when it comes to H. At least not for me :graucho:.
I shouldn't buy anything at all anymore as I did more than enough H. shopping for this month but I am this close to order a new scarf from the H. website...
But hey...that's not my fault...so actually that doesn't count. They decided to put the new CSMC scarves on the website so what do they expect? That I only sit and look without hitting a BIN button :shrugs::lol:?