Favorite Purse of All Time?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is my absolute favorite handbag.

Unfortunately, I do not own it. I believe it was limited edition of 200. Almost waitlisted out when it was release ... only a very dirty one was left at the NY store. :sad:

Bottega Veneta Nero Jardin Decalee

bv-jardin.0.gif
  2. My favorite of all time are as follows:
    - Hermes togo 30cm Birkin
    - Chanel classic caviar flap
    - LV Speedy

The list could go on.... :biggrin:

3. 30cm cognac chevre Birkin with palladium hardware (with a hippo lock)

4. ur picture doesnt work

but my all time favorite that I dont have and probably MAYBE never will... Black or Red Hermes Crocodile BIrkin with Diamond Hardware !!!!! thats a real panty melter...hehe

5. I don't own my favorite purse... yet. I most likely won't be able to buy this exact one, but there's always a possibility that I could!

http://lapochette.com/eve7.html

6. I love this website....great stuff!!!

7. Thats a nice bag! I couldn't figure out how to post the picture for you though!

8. All time favorite bags that I desperately want to own:
    Chocolate Chevre Birkin
    Fuschia Ostrich Birkin
    Black Box Kelly
    Blue Jean Togo Birkin

9. Here is a repost of the purse. :heart:

bv-jardin.jpg
  10. I want one of those too! :love:

Either red or blue jean though....

11. ditto, except i'm partial to kellys (kellies?) myself. :love:

12. :heart:

One of my dream bags. I think it might be the only bag I would ever seriously consider paying over 1K for.

1.jpg
  13. My favourite bag is my Chanel 2.55 reissue. I love all my bags,but this one is closest to my heart.I think that it'll remain there...ah...forever?

14. I love my Fendi Spies. And then my Chanel 2.55. And then my YSL large muse in dark choc. And then my Celine boogie in Pink Calfskin. In that order.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice