Favorite pre-owned Louis purchases?

Catbert16

Purse junkie
O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
I am so excited - my new-to-me pre-loved Monogram Tikal GM from Fashionphile has arrived and she's GORGEOUS! Here she is with her bag charm hanging out with me at work.

What have been your favorite pre-owned LV purchases? Have you scored any major bargains? Would love to hear about it and see pics!:cool:

Attachments

• Mono Tikal GM.jpg
    Mono Tikal GM.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,483
Reactions: nikycover
Congrats! Great bag and in great condition!

My favorite pre-owned find was the MC Kate clutch. I searched for years. It goes on beach vacations with me because its so cheerful! It did not get it at a great deal, but oh we'll. I did get an Antigua MM at a steal which is the perfect beach bag - no one even knows its LV!

Congrats!
Most of my LVs are pre-loved -- it's how I justify the price, plus I'm often interested in pieces that are older/discontinued/LE. My favorite of all is the black Mirage Speedy.

Woo-hoo, Gorgeous Artsy!!
My favorite so far is my empreinte speedy B in Terre.....
My many other favorites that I have bought from Yoogis: empreinte Lumi, Favorite MM, mono Eva, Bloomie PM, roses speedy and roses wallet, DE PT wallet, mono Artsy and some slg's.....

Yoogis is great!! Even my hubby peaks at Yoogis now. :cool:

I love pre-owned Vuitton!

All of my collection was bought pre-loved :smile: I've been lucky to find them all in excellent condition. The Noe has been very loved, but being 24 years old I think i can cut it some slack :P

So here is my collection -

Noe: 1989

Deauville: 2004

Monogram PM Agenda: 2005
(I recently did a reveal of this here -
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/reveal-time-801589.html)

Attachments

• IMG_4836.jpg
    IMG_4836.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 1,194
  • IMG_4838.jpg
    IMG_4838.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 1,189
  • IMG_4839.jpg
    IMG_4839.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 1,234
Reactions: nikycover
This is a tough one but it's either my speedy cube or my new speedy emp in aurore :love:
Both of them I saved a grip of money!! So that makes me even more happy lol

Attachments

• image-4202939915.jpg
    image-4202939915.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 1,239