Favorite PM?

Carson123

Nov 21, 2013
I have a couple LV slgs and have decided it’s time for a bag. Have been debating the Favorite PM or MM for awhile now. Finally decided on the PM as I have a Gucci disco which I feel serves the same purpose as the MM, and more so looking for a “going out” bag vs everyday bag. I originally wanted the DE, but have recently been loving it in mono too, so would be open to either.

But of course now they’re not available online. Since this is my first bag (attempted) purchase, was wondering what the usual protocol on this situation is? Do you guys just keep calling 800 number to check availability or individual stores? I’m in Chicago so have 3 stores accessible to me, but wasn’t sure how to go about it, as I don’t have relationships with any SAs.

I also don’t want to buy pre loved as they’re marking up the bags a lot.

Any advice on how to proceed? Do I just keep calling and checking online? Lastly, from your experience, what is the likelihood of finding the bag?

TIA!

I’m always stalking the LV website and I can tell you the Favorite PM does show up. As a matter of fact it showed up in DE this past Saturday. I however have been noticing that the MM shows up more than the PM.

A few months ago I wanted the PM; however it wasn't as frequently available so I called client services and they located one for me. I wound up returning it because it was a bit too small for my liking. I have since purchased the Favorite MM in both DE and mono.

Bottom line, try calling CS or try stalking the site.

I know members here, as myself, will post it on the stalking thread to help others purchase what’s on their wishlist. :smile:

Good luck.