Favorite Plate how to protect it

I was thinking about this the other night regarding my DE Eva. I know some people use the 3M stuff to protect the red bottoms of Loubs so thought about doing this. Problem with the Eva would be the "screws" on the corners of the plate. I have swirl marks from cleaning fingerprints off (only noticeable to me) but always afraid of scratching it against something.

Reactions: iLuvBeauty
Curious why take the plastic off that came on it in the first place?

My first favourite came with blue plastic- so I had to remove it. I used clear contact paper after and it worked great. I developed the dreaded crease so I exchanged it for another favourite and this time the purse came with clear plastic so I kept this on. It looks like some purses come with clear plastic while others come with blue. LV should just make life easier for us and use clear plastic on all their stuff! [emoji4]

My first favourite came with blue plastic- so I had to remove it. I used clear contact paper after and it worked great. I developed the dreaded crease so I exchanged it for another favourite and this time the purse came with clear plastic so I kept this on. It looks like some purses come with clear plastic while others come with blue. LV should just make life easier for us and use clear plastic on all their stuff! [emoji4]

Yes, same here - mine had the clear plastic when it arrived so I just kept it on. Works great!

I purchased the Favourite PM in August 16 and have never used it, I'm in the process of selling it to get the MM but if I'd kept it I think the plastic it came with looks too noticeable....hard to explain, I know I could cut the sides but it doesn't seem shiny. Does that bother anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 819
Reactions: iLuvBeauty
;) My Eva plate came with a clear "cover" so I plan to leave it.