Favorite Pink Bag?

brahmin_bag

Apr 8, 2009
I am shopping for a bright pink bag to complement my otherwise dark wardrobe!

I saw a nice bag at Coach (the Madison flap in light pink):biggrin:, but I generally don't like the brand and want to step it up.

I saw a surprisingly pretty bag from Brahmin. (I like their bags, but have a bunch in black and brown - this one is fun!) (Good price though!) Would you buy this?

What do you think -- who makes a gorgeous, professional but pretty, pink bag? Would you get the Brahmin? Or keep looking?

Thanks! :biggrin:

alliemia

love shopping!!!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
Rebecca Minkoff MAC in fluorescent pink (my avatar)

i think that brahim bag is very pretty, but maybe it's just me, but that pleat/depression of the leather in the front looks very suggestive. I couldn't carry that bag i don't think.

brahmin_bag

Apr 8, 2009
Rebecca Minkoff MAC in fluorescent pink (my avatar)

i think that brahim bag is very pretty, but maybe it's just me, but that pleat/depression of the leather in the front looks very suggestive. I couldn't carry that bag i don't think.

haha I never thought of that aspect of the bag! Now, I'll probably only see it in that light.

I think it is still pretty though.

Jun 25, 2008
The ones I saw via the link are not for me. I like Marc Jacobs' color Cherry Blossom--a bright pink. A Blake or Karolina in that color would be awesome. Just curious...are you associated with that brand or the website selling those bags? I ask because of your user name and this being your first post.

brahmin_bag

Apr 8, 2009
The ones I saw via the link are not for me. I like Marc Jacobs' color Cherry Blossom--a bright pink. A Blake or Karolina in that color would be awesome. Just curious...are you associated with that brand or the website selling those bags? I ask because of your user name and this being your first post.

I'm from Boston and can trace my ancestry back to the Pilgrims. We call ourselves Brahmins (that's what it means, where I'm from!):P

brahmin_bag

Apr 8, 2009