favorite pair of jeans?

1. whats your absolute fave pair of jeans. right now its miss sixtys eegard jeans in a dark wash, though i just picked up skinny jeans from joes..

2. i just bought a pair of CoH naomi dark wash flares with argyle pockets....:love: them.

my standard every day ones are sevens classic flares though. i have like four pairs of the EXACT same jeans. :shame:

3. ^ I adore Seven's bootcuts in NYD.. they really do make you look taller! And for someone that's 5'4" that's VERY good news! :nuts:

4. My Dolce and Gabbana dark wash jeans with the gold D&G pockets.

5. atm it's my Paige HH in md.clean

6. ^^^^ jen, you can choose? with your collection?

*dropped jaw smiley* :biggrin:

7. aarti: How do the joes skinny jeans fit?? I really want a pair of cigarette jeans from joe's jeans but I'm not sure... Do you mind telling me what wash you got? Are they stretchy? Should I size down? lol sorry for all the questions! Thanks so much!

And to answer the question:

Right now my favorite pair of jeans are my TR joeys and my Abercrombie straight leg!

8. R&Rs Madrin Crown jeans are the most flattering pair of jeans I ever owned!!!

9. Me too. :flowers:

10. my rock & republic pink crystal crown jeans :biggrin: just got them in the mail a few days ago!

11. My fav right now.. COH Jamaica =)

12. Miss Sixty j-lot´s. Have two pairs in different colors.

13. I love my Seven Roxy jeans and Marc by MJ Chrissie jeans.

14. My dark denim stretch "pink A pocket" Sevens and my dark denim bootcut hipster Evisus with floral gulls. Love them- they hold my big ol' saggy butt in well :love: At my age ( 30's), I find myself in need of a bit of a "lift" in that department, if you know what I mean :crybaby:

15. Hey, do you have a pic of them????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice