Favorite pair of everyday earrings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am on the hunt for some new earrings besides my pearls to wear everyday. I need to add some variety to my earring collection. So, I am just wondering what you all wear. Thanxs!

2. My go to earrings are 2.2ct 18k yellow gold diamond studs. I have a lot of earrings and often I just look in my jewelry box unable to decide. I love these earrings because they go with everything and because of the screw backs I don't worry about losing them.

3. I've been using my pearls forever so I can't help. But if I had to change I'd get a pair of diamond studs.

4. I alternate most frequently between my Canturi cubism collection diamond studs and my Cartier baby trinity diamond knot studs.

5. I have a million pairs of earrings it seems but the only ones I ever wear are my pearls or diamond studs, both of which were a gift from hubby.

6. I automatically reach for my diamond studs. They go with everything.

7. 1ct diamond studs
    18kt emerald
    18kt ruby square
    14kt white/gold balls
    hth

8. so many! i mostly wear my little platinum traingles w diamonds in them or my tiffany silver bead studs

9. I'm actually too lazy to change out my earrings on a regular basis. My everyday earrings are my 4.07 twt diamond studs. Second I go to 40mm in/out wg diamond hoops. For not, that's it for me......I have a few other pairs of hoops, etc. but never wear them.

10. I love earrings and have many, but at least 3 times a week I am wearing my in/out pave diamonds white gold hoops (1.33ctw).

11. My favorite everyday earrings:

Diamond studs
    Silver ball stud earrings
    White gold hoops

12. I wear my 2.50 tcw diamond studs every single day.

13. I alternate between a pair of small diamond studs (0.75 tcw) and a pair of 2" hoops by Charles Garnier (The Perfect Hoops). They are the only hoops I can wear because they have a special post to make them hang straight against my face.

14. ^^Garnier has wonderful hoops - not only do they help face straight out but they are so comfortable!!