Favorite NYC stores to shop

staceyjan

Dec 30, 2014
Please list your fav NYC stores that you love in and what types of items you purchase there!

Feb 21, 2016
I have this sentiment for Bergdorf Goodman - I purchased my first Chanel flats there, so they are double special for me. But when it comes to shopping I really love Soho, because every single boutique there has such a great vibe. I really like Sephora near Broadway/Lafayette subway station. My Nars lip pencils collection has grown really big thanks to this store haha

staceyjan

Dec 30, 2014
I have this sentiment for Bergdorf Goodman - I purchased my first Chanel flats there, so they are double special for me. But when it comes to shopping I really love Soho, because every single boutique there has such a great vibe. I really like Sephora near Broadway/Lafayette subway station. My Nars lip pencils collection has grown really big thanks to this store haha
Awesome. Thank you for sharing. I remember going to the Village shopping as a teenager. I may need to take a trip back to that area with my daughters. I do love all Sephoras in NYC. There is a great vibe and I love staring at the make-up artists faces and work that they do.

KayuuKathey

Be a Shoobie
O.G.
Feb 4, 2009
NYC. Or Bust.
Oak NYC - 28 Bond St downtown. Such cool vibes, love that they sell their own chic basics and other brands. I get some really nice sweaters, jackets, and accessories from here!

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
I love going to Bloomies, Bergdorf's, Saks, and Macy's! Iconic stores that you can never miss when in NYC. I like Barneys for their huge selection but I've always hated the service there. Department stores are my fav.