Favorite neutral color besides black?

A good brown!

Might I suggest.. Castanga.. Lol actually all bal browns are awesome. There are some good browns at RDC right now if your going the preloved route.

A good brown!

Might I suggest.. Castanga.. Lol actually all bal browns are awesome. There are some good browns at RDC right now if your going the preloved route.

What's RDC?

I like grey but I wear earthy colors more so thinking brown. Soo many decisions! Lol. Thanks everyone, ill look up all the colors suggested and compare, but keep them coming if something hasn't been mentioned!

My fave neutral is actually blue...nice darker blue. I have 2010 blue roi and it goes with almost everything in my wardrobe.

I like that it is not as expected as a brown or black bag. However, blue goes with SO much...think of how much you can wear with blue jeans ;)

My fave neutral is actually blue...nice darker blue. I have 2010 blue roi and it goes with almost everything in my wardrobe.

I like that it is not as expected as a brown or black bag. However, blue goes with SO much...think of how much you can wear with blue jeans ;)

Lucky you!! Bleu roi is the perfect blue shade IMO and looks gorgeous with the giant hardware! The new Bleu Mineral seems close.

I also wanted to say my fave neutral is blue. We are twins and I love Blue Roi so much :smile: