Favorite Movie You're Embarrassed to Love

See, I don't find Dirty Dancing to be embarrassing. However, I do think Footloose falls into that category for me!!! Most embarrassing?

Easy Money
Back to School
Footloose
Next of Kin (now THAT'S embarrassing!!)
Chorus Line
Napoleon Dynamite (I definitely should have hated that!!)

I think Caddyshack and Airplane are classics, I can't include them. Zoolander and Dodge Ball were too successful to be embarrassing for me (although they are!!)

Have to say really liked "Step Mom" with Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon -- there was a lot of truth in it -- the depiction of Susan Sarandon with her ex (Ed Harris) is one of the saddest and truest things I've seen --

Also like Mona Lisa Smile -- also with Julia Roberts -- one of the best things about this though was the credits at the end when Barbra Steisand sings her rendition of "Smile." Makes me cry every time.

"The Last Unicorn"

I don't think anyone's heard of it... and I still keep the VHS hidden from sight. BF says sometimes it's like I'm 3 instead of 23 :biggrin:

I'm not at all embarassed to love Clueless. When the movie came out, at least a half dozen people from my past called me up to say "they made a movie about YOU!" Amy Heckerling did a great job directing, Alicia Silverstone was at her best, and Paul Rudd? *swoooon*

So here are three movies in my top ten that I'm slightly embarrassed to LOVE:
(1) Caddyshack (What can I say? I'm embarassed to love Chevy Chase?)
(2) Conan the Barbarian (I can recite the entire script I think.)
(3) Splendor in the Grass (I cry EVERYTIME I see it.)

My favorite movies are;

Monty Python and the Holy Grail :lol:

Gone with the Wind

The Sound of Music

Bambi :love: :heart:
Ice Age (I LOVE the squirrel!! :roflmfao: :lol: )

Pretty Woman

Steel Magnolia's (seen it dozens of time, but still just sob:cry: :cry: )