Favorite MM Owners...Question

Aug 17, 2008
Hello all Favorite MM owners and those familiar with this cute bag!
I am downsizing from an emp hobo and Im considering the Fav MM or the Palm Springs mini. I use my mono pochette accessories as a makeup/misc bag and was wondering if it fits in the MM with room for sunnies, cell, and card holder.

I know for sure it wont fit in the palm springs.
Thank you!

If it's the larger Pochette, it will fit exactly in the Favorite MM. The only advantage would be that it provides a zipper in addition to the flap, kinda like a liner per say. Some pics are posted showing this in the beginning part of the Favorite clubhouse.

Reactions: Kylie M
I have a Speedy 30 but its kind of awkward for me to use. I take it out occasionally. I was looking for somethg less bulky. But thank you, i appreciate your suggestion none the less.
You're welcome :smile: Take a look at the Pochette Métis also. In my experience (and I carry similar things sometimes), the Favorite MM was a bit small for my needs when I tried it on at the store.

If it's the larger Pochette, it will fit exactly in the Favorite MM. The only advantage would be that it provides a zipper in addition to the flap, kinda like a liner per say. Some pics are posted showing this in the beginning part of the Favorite clubhouse.
Yes it is the larger pochette. Ah ok, so Im gathering I will also have to downsize the makeup bag. Okie dokie!
Thank you I will refer more closely to the club thread. I looked last night but I skimmed thru the photos only. I must've missed the ones showing the pochette fitting in there.
Thank you!

Hello all Favorite MM owners and those familiar with this cute bag!
I am downsizing from an emp hobo and Im considering the Fav MM or the Palm Springs mini. I use my mono pochette accessories as a makeup/misc bag and was wondering if it fits in the MM with room for sunnies, cell, and card holder.

I know for sure it wont fit in the palm springs.
Thank you!
The PA will fit inside the Favorite MM, but there won't be enough room for everything else unless you downsize your cosmetics into a smaller pouch.

You're welcome :smile: Take a look at the Pochette Métis also. In my experience (and I carry similar things sometimes), the Favorite MM was a bit small for my needs when I tried it on at the store.

Pochette Metis would be a great alternative. Bigger than favourite mm but less bulky than even a speedy 25. Good luck.
Yes, I am on the waiting list for a emp metis in noir but I also "need" a mono everyday-kind-of-bag to switch out with. Ayyy the struggle. I feel like a brat saying that dilemma out loud (or on text lol).
Thank you bunnies! I love TPF

Reactions: Sonmi999
This was really helpful. It does fit quite snug but not much else. You're so sweet to look up the link for me! Thank you!
The PA will fit inside the Favorite MM, but there won't be enough room for everything else unless you downsize your cosmetics into a smaller pouch.
I think I will have to look into a smaller pouch for my cosmetics and misc junk. Thanks Krys