Favorite MM owners, how tall are you?

BagDreams

Jan 26, 2012
Hi all. I have been wanting to get a Favorite MM. I am unable to visit an LV store at the moment, but would like to know from you guys how tall you are and how does it look on you worn crossbody. I am 5'4" and am afraid it might be too short on me. Mod pics will help a lot. Thanks!

***oops, I should add...please note where the OP used a longer "Eva" strap (2 clasps instead of the single clasp strap the Favorite comes with).

Last edited:
I just bought my Favorite mm on my Europe trip. I'm 5ft 2in and the strap is fine for crossbody, but I would not want it shorter. I was actually a bit surprised as I had expected it to be an inch or two longer.

I bought the favorite and the strap was too short (I'm 5'3") I ordered the Eva strap as a "replacement part" which only cost $105 (if you just order the strap online, it costs around $250 so definitely order it as a replacement part thru the repair dept). For me it was worth it, as I prefer the favorite to the eva.

I bought the favorite and the strap was too short (I'm 5'3") I ordered the Eva strap as a "replacement part" which only cost $105 (if you just order the strap online, it costs around $250 so definitely order it as a replacement part thru the repair dept). For me it was worth it, as I prefer the favorite to the eva.

Wow thanks for this tip! Did you have to return the original strap since you mentioned it's a 'replacement' part.

I think it also depends on how you want to wear it. Not everyone prefers to have the bag dangle next to the hips or right at the butt. I'm 5'7 and the bag hits me around the lower waist. I personally don't prefer it but I can see how someone else might find that secure and convenient.

(Could one potentially order a "replacement" part without having that bag in their purchase records? That would be so awesome.)

I ordered a replacement without proof! My store didn't make me return my "damaged" strap either! I don't even have an Eva

If they asked why they don't have "record" of you owning an Eva, there are a ton of explanations you could come up with to explain why- someone gave it as a gift, you bought it secondhand, etc. But I think it'd be crazy for them to require proof before allowing you to order as a replacement!

I'm 5'4" and I actually love the length of the strap. It hits me right at the hip bone. I actually had the Eva before but sold it because I liked that I could fit a lot more in the Favorite, and also like the strap length better. I never really used my Eva long strap because it felt too long for me, would get in the way while I walked.

I'm 5'4" and I actually love the length of the strap. It hits me right at the hip bone. I actually had the Eva before but sold it because I liked that I could fit a lot more in the Favorite, and also like the strap length better. I never really used my Eva long strap because it felt too long for me, would get in the way while I walked.

Thank you for sharing. Do you have mod pics wearing it cross body?

Wow thanks for this tip! Did you have to return the original strap since you mentioned it's a 'replacement' part.

No. I only mentioned the 'Eva' strap as a 'replacement' strap as that is what it was originally termed as. The LV website has them available for purchase, as well as the boutique. Just easier to refer to it as the 'Eva' strap as that's how it's most recognized as. I also use it for my 'Millas'…can be used for any slgs with loops to hook it onto.
I'm 5'7" and don't mind either length, original or "eva' strap length for my Fav mm. I just happen to really like the clasps/hardware on the 'Eva' strap…easy on and off, and looks nice on my 'Millas". Honestly, I find I wear the Fav mm with the 'eva' strap just as much as without a strap…just use the chain or under my arm for quick errands out and about driving (I'm always driving).

I think it also depends on how you want to wear it. Not everyone prefers to have the bag dangle next to the hips or right at the butt. I'm 5'7 and the bag hits me around the lower waist. I personally don't prefer it but I can see how someone else might find that secure and convenient.

(Could one potentially order a "replacement" part without having that bag in their purchase records? That would be so awesome.)
Yes, the 'Eva" strap is on the website and in the boutique…just type in "shoulder strap" in the search bar and it will be there…"VVN vachetta strap". It's $250.