Favorite MM modeling pictures!

XxLangDuxX

Dec 31, 2011
I find this bag to be more useful than my other bags! So comfortable to wear!!! I really recommend you trying it on and see for yourself. I like the thin strap so I can roll it up in the bag and use it as a clutch or a shoulder bag!

Attachments

• image-3892355460.jpg
    image-3892355460.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 19,585
I find this bag to be more useful than my other bags! So comfortable to wear!!! I really recommend you trying it on and see for yourself. I like the thin strap so I can roll it up in the bag and use it as a clutch or a shoulder bag!

Love it, which one is this. I was just about to purchase a monogram eva clutch the other day. Is this the eva clutch it looks alittle bigger.

Virginiamb said:
Love it, which one is this. I was just about to purchase a monogram eva clutch the other day. Is this the eva clutch it looks alittle bigger.

This bag is called the "Favorite" bag. I wished they named it different because people can get confused! But it will be one of my favorite bag to wear LOL!!! It can fit a full size wallet!

XxLangDuxX said:

Looks great on u! We' re. Bag twins lol :smile: