Favorite MM in DE

PosyRosie

O.G.
Jul 7, 2012
Sorry if this has been asked before (I realise it probably has!) but does anyone have any info on whether the Favorite DE will be released in the bigger MM size?

I was all set for the PM in DE but I love the MM size so much more...I'm hoping my prayers will be answered!

I hope someone is able to answer your question. I shocked they haven't released it yet. The fact that the DA is now available in MM size should be a good sign. If I was a betting person, I'd say around September!
I have the MM in mono and it's the perfect size.

Sorry if this has been asked before (I realise it probably has!) but does anyone have any info on whether the Favorite DE will be released in the bigger MM size?

I was all set for the PM in DE but I love the MM size so much more...I'm hoping my prayers will be answered!
Not sure if this is true... But I asked this of my SA on Thursday, and she said, "no... There is no talk of that happening because they already have the Hoxton."

I was disappointed, but have to say very pleasantly surprised after trying the hoxton on. It's so much nicer in person than online! I've decided it's going to be my next purchase.

Not sure if this is true... But I asked this of my SA on Thursday, and she said, "no... There is no talk of that happening because they already have the Hoxton."

I was disappointed, but have to say very pleasantly surprised after trying the hoxton on. It's so much nicer in person than online! I've decided it's going to be my next purchase.

I totally agreed with hoxton. When I saw on line I passed. But when I saw one lady wore in the restaurant. I went back and look online. IRF it so cute. I end up bought one. So so happy with her.

I totally agreed with hoxton. When I saw on line I passed. But when I saw one lady wore in the restaurant. I went back and look online. IRF it so cute. I end up bought one. So so happy with her.
I'm really curious how the Hoxton looks when worn crossbody. Would you mind posting mod shots please? :thinking::smile: