Favorite MM in Damier Ebene coming August 1st???

mrs_rachel_g

Aug 19, 2013
I called the customer service line on two separate occasions. One guy told me yesterday they don't have MM in DE now but will eventually make it in the future. When I called today, the lady said they don't make MM in DE yet but it's coming out on August 1st and should be rolling out online soon. I don't know who to believe! Has anybody heard anything???

If anyone has any additional info on this, I'd love to know!! I was about to give in and just purchase the pm, but if they really are releasing a favorite DE in mm then I'm sold!

:yahoo: *hopeful*

I really want the Favorite in DE- and I really would like the MM and not the PM... ;)
If it comes, it`s a very high chance of me ordering one.. ohhh how exciting! Well we have to wait and see then..

I went to the boutique to try on the MM and PM for size comparison yesterday (to see if I should hold out for the MM in DE). I actually loved the way the PM looked on me! The MM looked too wide in proportion for me.

My husband bought the PM for me!!!! So happy I have her now. Such a cute bag :smile:
See her here: http://youtu.be/t74BPm0Rc4Q

I just visited the LV shop yesterday and my SA didn't know about it. But she checked the system and said there is already a favorite mm in damier ebene listed there. And she swore they didn't have that in there before. So I guess it really is true :smile: thank God for tpf or else I would have given in buying the mono mm favorite!!! I hope they release it soon before I go bonkers. Lol. :smile: