Favorite MM dupe? Any suggestions?

chlee1

Apr 22, 2015
Anyone have suggestions for a favorite mm dupe from another luxury or good quality designer (everlane, cuyana, etc)? Every brand makes a camera bag, tote, alma-inspired bag....but I haven't see anything that looks like a favorite (small no fuss rectangle with a flap).

Anyone have suggestions for a favorite mm dupe from another luxury or good quality designer (everlane, cuyana, etc)? Every brand makes a camera bag, tote, alma-inspired bag....but I haven't see anything that looks like a favorite (small no fuss rectangle with a flap).
The closetest dupe would be Pochette Accessories with a long strap or Pochette Metis (larger version) or Pochette Felicie (smaller version) sorry all of them are very hard to get too. from other designers? I only buy Chanel Gucci LV so far, none of them has exact dupe to Favorite, Love Favorite... or you can try Eva Clutch, smaller version discontinued.

Last edited:
I don’t know of any premier brands off the top of my head that offer a similar style but have seen quite a few people with the Kate Spade Laurel Way Greer: 0824DEA6-3371-4D14-B3B5-871256C18570.jpegThere’s also a comparison video that someone made:

Alternatively there’s the Clery (Link: https://ca.louisvuitton.com/eng-ca/products/clery-epi-denim-nvprod300009v)

The Favorite MM would look good in leather (Epi or Empreinte) - sending this into the universe ✨

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnpauliegal
I don’t know of any premier brands off the top of my head that offer a similar style but have seen quite a few people with the Kate Spade Laurel Way Greer: View attachment 4562482There’s also a comparison video that someone made:

Alternatively there’s the Clery (Link: https://ca.louisvuitton.com/eng-ca/products/clery-epi-denim-nvprod300009v)

The Favorite MM would look good in leather (Epi or Empreinte) - sending this into the universe ✨

I love those kate spade bags. Thanks for the visuals.

Reactions: reginaPhalange