Favorite MM Damier Ebene, a nifty idea

Chippiebear

Jul 29, 2013
I am so glad that this clutch finally came out in Damier Ebene MM size. I was going to do a reveal but sadly there was no presentation in the packaging of my bag. No box, no ribbon, and no envelope for the receipt - just a bag in a dust bag dumped in a brown paper bag :nogood:. Disappointed yes but I'm over it as I am really happy to be able to have purchased this bag especially before the upcoming price increase. Since some have expressed issues about security, I discovered a little nifty idea for those who own flap-style wallets, Sarah, Emilie, Curieuse, etc. I think this is a really creative way to keep your wallet secure ;). The last two photos will reflect this. Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• 101_0873.JPG
    101_0873.JPG
    731.2 KB · Views: 799
  • 101_0874.JPG
    101_0874.JPG
    562.5 KB · Views: 855
  • 101_0875.JPG
    101_0875.JPG
    655.7 KB · Views: 783
  • 101_0877.JPG
    101_0877.JPG
    690.1 KB · Views: 870
Beautiful bag - love it in DE! It's a shame they didn't send it to you properly packaged, but it's still a gorgeous bag...and what a brilliant idea to help secure your wallet!!

good idea! but why didn't they put it in a box with the ribbon and the envelope for the receipt? that's not a good customer svc! But really cute purse!! i have the same one too :smile:
I know right, It's all about the presentation, and I think that's part of the shopping experience!
After she let me inspect the bag again I thought she was going to package it but instead she put it back in the dust bag and literally dumped it in the brown bag. When I asked no box, she actually said to me why? and then proceeded to tell me that they don't recommend you store your bags in the boxes anyways. Ugh! Anyhow, happy-happy thoughts and I'm glad I got this beauty.

I know right, It's all about the presentation, and I think that's part of the shopping experience!
After she let me inspect the bag again I thought she was going to package it but instead she put it back in the dust bag and literally dumped it in the brown bag. When I asked no box, she actually said to me why? and then proceeded to tell me that they don't recommend you store your bags in the boxes anyways. Ugh! Anyhow, happy-happy thoughts and I'm glad I got this beauty.

Congrats on your bag... thats a brilliant idea to keep your wallet secure in there!

Im so sorry for the service you received. Iv never had anything but excellent service from LV online and in store, its such a shame that this isn't consistent across all boutiques. Last time i purchased in store i told them i didn't want a box.. (Ive got too many and will be having custom made storage next summer) She asked about 3x if i was sure, if i had any more shopping to do elsewhere so she could wrap it and present it properly but i kindly refused. Presentation is the key in my opinion... its a LUXURY item therefore packaging should reflect that too.

Congrats on your new bag! I also want a favorite in MM size. I hope i could get one before the price increase! :smile: and oh! the way you keep your wallet secure is a nice idea. xx

Last edited:
I know how you feel about not having the box and the nice packaging. That happened to me when I bought the epi pochette. I told the SA I dont want anymore boxes though, but I regretted it.
Congrats on the favorite, it was my "favorite" for the summer.

Nice bag, I recently got the same one and am in love with it! Such a beauty! I always ask for a box, they told me its not recomended to store in box, but I dont store it in the box, its judt nice to have one.

guess what?! if you provided that SA your email address, you'll get a link for a customer experience survey!

When I got mine it was boxed and had a ribbon and the receipt on an envelope, but what kind of annoyed me was that the "blue plastic" covering the gold plate was already removed, and the chains attached rather than in a plastic like one of the reveals that i've seen here... it felt like the one he gave me was the display model. Although date code shows 2nd week of Sept. and there were only 5 in the store and they were all sold out so i didn't bother to ask another one. But i did reflect how i felt on that online customer survey that was sent to me.