Favorite mike & chris style....

chabich

O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
Looking to buy my second Mike & Chris and can't decide which hoody style I like. I have the Nolan Biker Leather in Black. So I can pretty much go with any style hoody. Don't want anything toooo cutesy! Any suggestions? I did buy the Chandler but I think I'm returning it, too girly:cutesy:with the little buttons.... I was thinking Jesse, Dylan or Bryant...?

I have the black Dylan and the fit is amazing, it really shows off your waist, but it has the buttons on the front pockets, although they're not as "in your face" as some of the other styles. I also have the Kelvin in espresso and its cute worn buttoned or open, the neckline has a funnel neck look. Finally I have the Danny in Vintage brown the leather on the Danny seems drier and has a different feel amd I'll probably wear it mostly with jeans. Of all three I think my favorite is the Dylan- amazing soft leather, great fit, goes with most anything.

How do you like your Nolan? I'm considering that jacket next.

I love the Nolan that I have!!! The leather is just amazing and alittle thicker/softer than the chandler that I have. The Bryant seems alittle long and heavy looking. The Dylan seems like it would be the one I will like. I usually wear low rise jeans, does it come to the waist or is it shorter? I saw some knock off Jesses on ebay after I ordered mine so I am not as excited as I was when I ordered it.... I should have the Jesse in a few days. Blue Heaven Boutique has the Nolan on sale 30% off right now!
They are about an hour away from me so I may go there tomorrow;)

The Dylan hits about upper hip level, probably around where your low rise jeans start. I just measured mine- it's 22 inches from the neck to the bottom in the back. I just ordered the Nolan from Blue Heaven Boutique-- thanks for the heads up!