Favorite microcurrent devices?

blushismyfri3nd

Sep 17, 2020
Hi there, new to to the forum and I've learned so much already by reading these threads--super helpful! Recently I've been searching for an at-home microcurrent device as I've heard they can work wonders on acne scars and skin elasticity, unfortunately they're all pretty pricey so I don't want to make the wrong decision, if I can help it. I've watched tons of reviews for both NuFace and ZIIP and I'm wondering what people's experiences are with these and if one stands out as the clear winner. I also just got served an ad for a new microcurrent device called SolaWave and I'm wondering if anyone else has tried that and has thoughts? Thanks!

angelxchild

cat mama
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
DC
www.geekyposh.com
I've only tried the nuface but I really like it! For me it gives instant results but as soon as you stop using it your skin kinda goes back to its original state, so consistency is definitely key. I actually upgraded my mini to the Trinity so I can use the EL attachment for my smile lines, but if you're looking to do just overall toning the mini should suffice!

britmanka

Nov 11, 2020
Last month I bought the SolaWave after trying the ZIIP. I did like the app for the ZIIP and felt like the microcurrents were definitely super strong. But I am now returning it and switching to the Solawave because it incorporates other features like the red light therapy and vibration lifting massage. The sola wave feels amazing on my skin, and I am starting to see results faster in a matter of 2 weeks. I wish I could afford to keep the two and compare but I'd say maybe try both and see what works best for you?