Favorite Metal

1. What Is Your Favorite Metal For Your Jewels? Platinum? Gold (White, Yellow, Rose)? Sterling? Other? .........What Do You Wear Most?

I Love Everything....It Depends On The Piece. I Mostly Wear Platinum & White Gold.

2. I would also have to say Platinum and White Gold.

3. Almost all of my jewelry is either platinum and white gold - It just looks best on my skin.

4. My first choice is platinum.
    My second choice is white gold.
    I do have several pieces in sterling silver too.

5. platinum white rosé yellow gold i love them all just depends on the style or stones on the jewelry

6. i personally hate yellow gold, esp with diamonds. I love white gold with diamonds, but i usually only wear rose gold. My skin has pink undertones and i think it looks the best on me. plus you don't see it coming and going.

7. Yellow and white gold for me. Platinum picks up dirt and fingerprints like a magnet.

8. Pink Gold and sometimes green gold.

9. i like white metals. i'm not picky. :smile: i own white gold and sterling. i'm not a fan of yellow gold in general, but sometimes wear fake gold plate stuff when i go out sometimes for fun and a change of pace...

10. Well I guess I am the odd one, I LOVE yellow gold, especially 18k, and yg is pretty much all I wear!:biggrin:

11. Me too!! I've got tons of it! Literally :shocked: !

12. White metals! Mostly white gold, but I have some pieces in yellow gold too. And I love sterling silver jewelry from the sixties.

13. white gold, then sterling silver

14. Platinum and White Gold. :smile:

15. I love yellow gold! My next favorite is platinum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice