Favorite MC pieces?

I prefer the white MC, but the black has grown on me. I purchased a black wapity a while ago and I love it. I think it can be used in so many ways. I wouldn't get a pochette personally, I think it's been overdone. A french purse or a koala wallet would be a good choice, they would go nicely with your epi speedy when you get it and an LV wallet is always a good investment. An agenda could be useful as well.

Thanks for all the fantastic suggestions! I do like the idea of getting a nice MC wallet, but I don't go for the steep price tag unfortunately. I'm more looking for a fun accessory that's not too expensive to tide me over until it's speedy time ;) I do like the smaller MC coin purse/wallet - I have one of those in the black epi already and really like it, it's very functional. So maybe I'll go for that. But that wapity is so cute, I don't know if I can resist!

If the pochette is not your style i say the shirley or wapity.
p10826084_ph_hero.jpg

p10894933_ph_hero.jpg

i love the white mc speedy esp with our tropical weather here in the philippines, its such a fresh looking bag but with the many junk i have sometimes the bag is somewhat heavy to carry it at the crook of my arm but overall i still love the bag!