favorite MAM color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone!

i am in love with the MAM and just need to decide on which color to get (help!)...i am thinking about the mocha (becasue i dont have a brown bag)...does anyone have the mocha and can give me some advice...

thanks to all in advance!

2. I would snatch up a nice neutral color for your first MAB, i've seen the mocha IRL and it's gorgeous! I have the Royal and I love it.

3. Ooooh Royal is BEAUUUTIFUL! I'm not sure if they make Elephant in the MAM, but I think thats a beautiful color as well!

4. Actually in a MAM I would go for a punch of color Ocean blue , Tangerine, Fuschia etc.

5. If you are interested in a nice brown color, consider glazed espresso, there was a thread comparing mocha to glazed espresso and the general concensus that the glazed was a little prettier. If you do a search it should come up...have fun shopping!

6. My favorite MAM colors are the Royal Blue with Brown Basketweave, the Dark Gray with Silver Hardware, and the Wine. =)