What is your number one favorite tote?

I am not really a tote person so this is a difficult one. The look is very beautiful but for my needs impractical. Neverfull always looks good and so does onthego.

My only (of all bags) tote is python cirrus. It is mesmerizing and such a beautiful bag but so impractical and I dont know how to use it.

Not sure if this is considered a tote, per se, but I love my large Noe. I love the thick strap, because it stays on my shoulders and it's thicker than the NF, which I almost purchased last year, glad I didn't though. It's a classic and it has a lot of room.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Hands down the discontinued Canvas Beaubourg from the men’s collection, circa 2008 (not sure when it was discontinued but I purchased my first one in 2010). I bought one in Damier Ebene and instantly loved it. It’s been my most used bag, of any brand, so versatile and practical. I always wished I’d bought one in Monogram too and one day I happened upon one in pristine condition for a bargain price. :love: I’ve seen many ladies rock this bag too.
52E0F47E-8CA1-4F54-BD2B-36A3FEC01E01.jpeg
F38BE97C-BF90-41BD-A179-AB84E8E9EFA8.jpeg