favorite LV bags of moms??

95BR

Mar 24, 2008
Saw this in past threads, but with the release of the new styles like Montorgueil, Palermo and Galliera, what LV bag is now used/favored by moms with young kids? How do these hold up against the favorites like Neverfull and Batignolles styles? Other favorites?

I do really like the BH. But my favorite (and I now its handheld) is the Speedy 30. I usually end up with toys and things in my bag and speedy is big enough to hold it all. And when its at my elbow I can still hold hands. I really like my Cabas Mezzo too.

My favorites are my Tivoli GM, Large Looping, Multipli-Cite, and Speedy 35. They are all roomy enough for my stuff and dd's essentials-juice box, little snack, wipes, epi-pen (peanut allergy :sad:) and little toy. On days I use a smaller bag ie Hudson pm, Chanel flap; I pack her little purse (mini HL) with 1/2 of her stuff and I carry the rest!

For a mom on the go like me? I carry a closet full everyday.. My galliera or speedy 30, then my neverfull gm/diaper bag and a pochette mc for mobile stuff and ofcourse my softbriefcase for my mac book... so there:sweatdrop:

I've been using my BH, however always keeping my eye out for a new one! :graucho:

I'm thinking about the Palermo PM, Galliera PM or even GM... or even the Tivoli... oh yeah even the Epi Madeleine GM, Passy or Jasmine (all 3 in Iviore). The Jasmine because it just looks so classy and elegant, not for any practical reasons. So many choices so little hands! :roflmfao:

I've got an almost 3 yr. old son and one baby boy on the way! I'm interested if anyone has the epi madeleine or passy. What's your experience with these bags? :tdown: :tup: Inquiring mind wants to know. :girlsigh:

TIA!