favorite LV bags of moms??

as my babies get older, it's getting easier to have a hand held bag... i have a 5.5 yr son, 4 yr daughter, and a 1.5 son... i used a cabas mezzo when they were smaller, but now, i'm starting to use my speedy 35, which i love, love, love, b/c it makes me feel "trendier"... you tend to forget about your fashion sense when your kids are infants.

ITA! Even though my DH called me a "Hot Mom, Hot Wife", a little arm candy also went a long way even though early on I was only carrying diapers, wet-wipes, and a used burp cloth or 2 in it! :yes:

as my babies get older, it's getting easier to have a hand held bag... i have a 5.5 yr son, 4 yr daughter, and a 1.5 son... i used a cabas mezzo when they were smaller, but now, i'm starting to use my speedy 35, which i love, love, love, b/c it makes me feel "trendier"... you tend to forget about your fashion sense when your kids are infants.

I am a momma..I love my tulum pm...great size and it zips..MJ hottest hobo imho...for days I need to carry everything but, the kitchen sink my LH wins...love my ph for everyday but, not as chic as my tulum...

what if i wanted something in damier? does not that limit options to hamstead as saleya is handheld?

I don't think you're limited. I'm a mom of an almost 3yr. and soon newborn. I'm picking up my Damier Trevi tomorrow. :nuts::yahoo::nuts:

Hopefully this will work out as a sort of mom bag for me! I always carry a small backpack, put it under the stroller or have DH hold it, while I sport my bags!