favorite LV bags of moms??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw this in past threads, but with the release of the new styles like Montorgueil, Palermo and Galliera, what LV bag is now used/favored by moms with young kids? How do these hold up against the favorites like Neverfull and Batignolles styles? Other favorites?

2. A bit off-topic, but I didn't know that Neverful is a "favorite"...? I thought it was disliked by many here b/c it doesn't hold up

3. My favorite is the BH.

4. I do really like the BH. But my favorite (and I now its handheld) is the Speedy 30. I usually end up with toys and things in my bag and speedy is big enough to hold it all. And when its at my elbow I can still hold hands. I really like my Cabas Mezzo too.

5. My favorites are my Tivoli GM, Large Looping, Multipli-Cite, and Speedy 35. They are all roomy enough for my stuff and dd's essentials-juice box, little snack, wipes, epi-pen (peanut allergy :sad:) and little toy. On days I use a smaller bag ie Hudson pm, Chanel flap; I pack her little purse (mini HL) with 1/2 of her stuff and I carry the rest!

6. I think the Tivoli GM and the MOnty GM will be the most practical choices. (Oh sorry, I am not a mom but I do carry my life with me).

7. my mom loves her cabas piano and popincourt haut.

8. I'm a mom of an active 3.5 y/o boy and my favorite mama bag is BH, the second is a tie between speedy 30 and croissant gm.

9. For a mom on the go like me? I carry a closet full everyday.. My galliera or speedy 30, then my neverfull gm/diaper bag and a pochette mc for mobile stuff and ofcourse my softbriefcase for my mac book... so there:sweatdrop:

10. I've been using my BH, however always keeping my eye out for a new one! :graucho:

I'm thinking about the Palermo PM, Galliera PM or even GM... or even the Tivoli... oh yeah even the Epi Madeleine GM, Passy or Jasmine (all 3 in Iviore). The Jasmine because it just looks so classy and elegant, not for any practical reasons. So many choices so little hands! :roflmfao:

I've got an almost 3 yr. old son and one baby boy on the way! I'm interested if anyone has the epi madeleine or passy. What's your experience with these bags? :tdown: :tup: Inquiring mind wants to know. :girlsigh:

TIA!

11. Tivoli GM

12. Oscar Waltz! It is such a lovely bag...

13. Not exactly my favourite but my practical bag..damier saleya MM..I have a little boy 21 months old ;)

14. BH! Doubles as a diaper bag and a purse. Not much vachetta to worry about. I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old.

15. For me a zip top is key, and a wider bag, so I vote for the Monty GM, which is on my wish list right now!