Favorite LV Accessories!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am looking to purchase a small lv accessorie. what is your absoulte favorite and you cant live without it. Hope it helps me decide what to purcahse.

2. I love the Cles, because they are affordable and it's a great way to have a little piece of lots of different collections.

3. i love my Inclusion Speedy Keyrings too; i'll be getting the white and pink ones soon:wlae:.

inclusion.jpg
  4. I guess I would have to say Panda Cles. That is the ONLY small accessory I have left.:lol:

5. Is it really? Do you not like the accessories?

6. i love my cles' (damier and mono). they are quite handy to have, i use it all the time. especially when valet parking, you can just unclip the wallet and still have your keys in the car.

i love my pochette although i haven't used it a while. it's good for holding my small essentials...i toss it my school bag and can grab it and go when needed.

i like my koala agenda also. i'm still adjusting to the smallness but after evaluating and re-evaluating what exactly I need it for/why I'm using it, it's a handy little thing to have.

7. I adore the latest multicolor pastilles chain key ring! Gorgeous!!

8. I have to say the piece I cannot live without is the 4-Key Holder. I love them!!!! I've had 3 so far! They are so convienent and when you don't need your keys they fold up nicely in there out of sight and not touching or scraching my bags!!

9. I LOVE the idea of those but they don't fit my key!

My favorite small item would be cles! They're very useful and cute!

10. Cles all the way! I have three of them and they are multi-purpose. :yes:

11. Cles! Cles! Cles! :yahoo:

12. My favorite is the Cles as well. You can never have too many.

13. a cles! i just love them and they're very useful

14. cles

15. cles..for my keys,coin $,cards..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice